DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5000 USD asked for Mavic on ebay

Yes - I have just purchased one from this guy. He wanted an extra $1k for shipping and insurance which I thought was fair.
Gave him 5 star feedback.

There was a Mavic last week on eBay listed for $6,500. I think the party is over for the Mavic mark-ups, especially since Apple Stores have been stocking them. If you notice the pics on eBay, 75% of them were taken in the Apple stores

There was a Mavic last week on eBay listed for $6,500. I think the party is over for the Mavic mark-ups, especially since Apple Stores have been stocking them. If you notice the pics on eBay, 75% of them were taken in the Apple stores

Are you saying Apple has Mavic´s in stock, or has had Mavic´s in stock? I wonder if Apple gets them before other stores?

Are you saying Apple has Mavic´s in stock, or has had Mavic´s in stock? I wonder if Apple gets them before other stores?
Wow, I suggest you read some of the others threads. I've already purchased 3 Mavics "off the shelf" from 3 separate Apple Stores, so have MANY others on this forum

Wow, I suggest you read some of the others threads. I've already purchased 3 Mavics "off the shelf" from 3 separate Apple Stores, so have MANY others on this forum

I hadn't seen that particular thread, last time i browsed through the threads practically no one had found the Mavic Pro in the stores.

Well maybe this is only for the US Apple stores, my European countries Apple store shows still 6-8 weeks on their website.
Or have it said 6-8 weeks on their website even though they had them in stock?
So have people got them only by going to the store and ask, or have they been available on the Apple website as well?

I hadn't seen that particular thread, last time i browsed through the threads practically no one had found the Mavic Pro in the stores.

Well maybe this is only for the US Apple stores, my European countries Apple store shows still 6-8 weeks on their website.
Or have it said 6-8 weeks on their website even though they had them in stock?
So have people got them only by going to the store and ask, or have they been available on the Aplple website as well?
Calling store or checking Apple website doesn't work well...if you live nearby an Apple store go there in person

Too many individuals selling theirs for a (more reasonable) markup now, selling at these huge prices is a thing of the past now (unless you find a real idiot who isn't able to find other offers)...

Too many individuals selling theirs for a (more reasonable) markup now, selling at these huge prices is a thing of the past now (unless you find a real idiot who isn't able to find other offers)...

True, but i wonder if people bought the Mavic Pro for these prices even in the beginning? I know i wouldn't .

Well, a few of the $5k ebay ads showed sold, so one can think so...

I bought mine at a premium too, but nowhere near as much!

Just remember there are a lot of fake bidders on eBay ... you can tell by the 0 reviews and just joined status .. so a lot of these inflated auctions didn't actually sell even tho it's marked as completed

Reactions: MrEdCeD
One of the reasons I canceled my other outstanding orders. The main reason was to make the stock available to those that have waited FAR too long.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54