DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

5k video not playing on smart controller

Poundofnuts

Reactions
Has anyone experience 5k video not playing on the smart controller? After flying my Air 2S, I remove the SD card from the drone, place it in my smart remote and view the video I’ve shot. I can view the 4K and 1080 video just fine, but the video I shoot in 5k does not play, it only shows a green screen. Anybody else experience this?

You need to put the SD card into the PC / Mac .
That SD card slot is for Screen Recording and importing /Exporting data and updates / and getting storage drive unloaded if you use that to store your footage. The SC does not have enough chip power to play it well.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your AIR 2S in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Last edited:
That is not how it works, You need to put the SD card into the PC / Mac .
That SD card slot is for Screen Recording and importing /Exporting data and updates / and getting storage drive unloaded if you use that to store your footage.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your AIR 2S in the Rain and Land on the Water.
That IS how it works. You can use the SE card to view video. You literally have the option to choose “internal storage” or “SD CARD” when reviewing the video on the remote. ?‍♂️ You can view it in a PC/Mac if you want, but you can also view it on the smart controller. I’ve done it for years with my Mavic Pro 2. I’m assuming that the SC just doesn’t support 5K video.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada