DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

6x zoom

Kyklopes

Reactions
Would one of the M2Z owners please post a screenshot of the M2Z 6x zoom that is talked about here -

Reactions: fd123_2000
Would one of the M2Z owners please post a screenshot of the M2Z 6x zoom that is talked about here -

I don't pretend to know everything but I have been flying the M2Z for a couple of hundred hours. Switching to 1080 allows the video to go from 24mm to 96mm (4X zoom)--2x Optical zoom plus 2x digital zoom. I don't know about 6x zoom. If it is there I have not found it.

Reactions: fd123_2000
I don't pretend to know everything but I have been flying the M2Z for a couple of hundred hours. Switching to 1080 allows the video to go from 24mm to 96mm (4X zoom)--2x Optical zoom plus 2x digital zoom. I don't know about 6x zoom. If it is there I have not found it.

When you have a chance would you please test 1080 at 24fps. That is where the other post said the 6x option is available.

I have not seen a way to get beyond 96mm. I was surprised to see you can pan the gimbal by just sliding your finger back and forth on the screen, and not have to turn the drone.

I have not seen a way to get beyond 96mm. I was surprised to see you can pan the gimbal by just sliding your finger back and forth on the screen, and not have to turn the drone.

That is a cool feature. My guess is the zoom is a sensor crop and then they let the user pan across the sensor.

That is a cool feature. My guess is the zoom is a sensor crop and then they let the user pan across the sensor.
M2 Enterprise has 6X Zoom, (2) Optical X (3) Digital. M2Z only allows 108030fps (And below) for the Digital side, but allows Optical all the way up to 4K 30Fps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Christianpeso

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo