DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

7.85" CrystalSky High Brightness Monitors are available for ordering

Yeah I noticed that too...I typically like to jump on these new items when they're 1st released, but I"ll wait for others to post their experiences. My concern is that I use an iPad mini with all my DJI devices, this if I buy the Crystalsky and isn't compatible to with the Spark, then I'm stuck carrying 2 tablets. Not to mention carrying my goggles.

Yeah I noticed that too...I typically like to jump on these new items when they're 1st released, but I"ll wait for others to post their experiences. My concern is that I use an iPad mini with all my DJI devices, this if I buy the Crystalsky and isn't compatible to with the Spark, then I'm stuck carrying 2 tablets. Not to mention carrying my goggles.
Why wouldn't it be compatible with the spark? Can't the RC connect to the phone?

Why wouldn't it be compatible with the spark? Can't the RC connect to the phone?
Maybe "compatible" wasn't the correct wording...let me change it to "functional". As you know, the Spark is a little temperamental/unstable at the moment.

LOL...all the more reason to be skeptical of it functioning properly.
Well, the Crystal uses a customized Android OS, not what's on the phones. Basically everything that is useless to DJI Go has been stripped from the OS, and excess clutter removed as well. They are most certainly going to not crash, since DJI focused a lot of development towards it.

Reactions: Bunny Too
Well, the Crystal uses a customized Android OS, not what's on the phones. Basically everything that is useless to DJI Go has been stripped from the OS, and excess clutter removed as well. They are most certainly going to not crash, since DJI focused a lot of development towards it.
Okay...let me know how it works out for you on the Spark using WIFI. ;)

@Cyberpower678 is correct, the CrystalSky will connect perfectly to the Spark, because the Spark has no WIFI issues what-so-ever for its approved devices. So of course a "scaled down" Android OS will work.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7