DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

7.9-9.7 i Pad Tablet Holder 3D printing

zappy54

Reactions
Hi all is there anyone doing any 3D printing ?I need something like this below for Dji Mavic 2 the pictures show for the
Mavic 1. they will not fit Mavic 2 controller Arms any help greatly appreciate thanks

Attachments

• s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 35
  • s-l1600-3.jpg
    s-l1600-3.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 37
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Hi all is there anyone doing any 3D printing ?I need something like this below for Dji Mavic 2 the pictures show for the Mavic 1. they will not fit Mavic 2 controller Arms any help greatly appreciate thanks
I previously posted my 3D printer designs (I have an Ender 3). Here is a link to the iPad Mini 5 holder that I designed for my Mavic 2 Pro:

It uses a variation of the lanyard holders that fit into each of the two controller handles. I also printed sunshade holder extensions. All of these items are shown in that link.

I've also posted all the other things I've printed for my M2Pro: motor covers; controller stick and display covers; and battery covers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info johnmeyer but the reason I need the one I posted is I only have one arm so I need to take my hand of to use my iPad mini to plan waypoints and all other types of flying if you look at picture 3 above the lanyard holds the both controller and iPad firm.at the moment I use this Mavic tray but its not very travel able.thanks for any help Dave

Attachments

• mavic tray carbon.jpg
    mavic tray carbon.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 12
  • FPV1_1.jpg
    FPV1_1.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 12
Thanks for the info johnmeyer but the reason I need the one I posted is I only have one arm so I need to take my hand of to use my iPad mini to plan waypoints and all other types of flying if you look at picture 3 above the lanyard holds the both controller and iPad firm.at the moment I use this Mavic tray but its not very travel able.thanks for any help Dave
So what are you asking for? Do you want someone to design and print a custom design for you?

If you look at the design I posted, the inserts for each handle have two holes in them: one to attach the support and the other for a lanyard, if you want to hold the entire arrangement around your neck.

If you simply need a lanyard attachment, and can use some other device for mounting your iPad, you might look at this 3D printed part:

This was the inspiration for the supports for my iPad.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121