DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

7'' mavic tablet

wytnyt

Reactions
i have the wunderphone and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 9.7 for my mavic but im looking for something in the 7'' range thats proven to be reliable and works well with the mavic with good cpu speed and memory.
ive looked at dji's list but some are just too old,discontinued or out of stock ,so what have you guys found that works good?
help a brother out,less than 6 weeks till my maiden flight.:p

so what have you guys found that works good?
I keep a list of tablets recommended by members of this forum here. There is a "Screen" column in that list to narrow it down by screen size.

Reactions: jag32266
Mgee, mine used to work fine. Afer 4.1.18 came out I lost video, upraded thru .20 and .22 with the same results.
I tried yesterday going thru changing things I think it might be better, but there's no way I would fly with it like this.
Litchi is fine!
What android version are you using, maybe I'll try that next?

Strange, I have the A6 tab as well and works flawlessy
Bought a tab A 2 days ago. Right back the next day. It was unbelievably slow. Fit great, nice screen size, but it was a dog. Going to try the Huawei t3 wunder tablet next. We'll see....

I have a Samsung Tab a I just bought over Christmas as a refurbished unit makes me think it is the one mentioned here. I was having NO problems the first few times out. On my last outing, it did lose video and one point but I didn't think much of it as I also had DJIGo4 crash as well. I usually fly using Litchi.
I will pay closer attention the next few times and see,.. plus I'll keep an ear in here to find if I need to change settings. Thx guys!

I have been using an Ipad mini 4 and have had no problems. Except crashing into a palm tree. I would like to blame the Ipad but---. It couldn't possibly have been pilot error.

Reactions: HighlandsVideo
Ok, just hooked up the wunder tablet and downloaded the Go4 version 4.1.3 and it's seems to be working just fine. Flew a normal route and no issues with transmission so far. My only thing is, is that the brightest the screen can get!? Wow. It does not get very bright at all. I even have a dji hood and it's hard to see. Anyone use an anti glare screen cover would that work or is it a loss cause?

Well I read that rooting the tablet and getting rid of all the bloat ware could improve things.....
So now I have two bricks...
One with props and one with a Samsung logo....

Reactions: SMI
Well I read that rooting the tablet and getting rid of all the bloat ware could improve things.....
So now I have two bricks...
One with props and one with a Samsung logo....
You bricked a Samsung tab a? And the mavic?
Not sure what you mean

You bricked a Samsung tab a? And the mavic?
Not sure what you mean
Well the Mavik was already grounded because there was no way I was going to fly it with the Go4 app. (as in my vid above).
Hearing that rooting the tablet could fix it, that was my last resort. Its a dedicated device that I bought for the Mavik and has flown impeccably up until .18.
It had no data/photos/music or any other downloaded apps other than Go4, Litchi and Drone harmony. Oh and I put the screen recorder on there simply to record the issue.
I'd read heaps on this rooting caper and thought well it cant be that hard...
And that why I have another brick, by Samsung..

Mgee, mine used to work fine. Afer 4.1.18 came out I lost video, upraded thru .20 and .22 with the same results.
I tried yesterday going thru changing things I think it might be better, but there's no way I would fly with it like this.
Litchi is fine!
What android version are you using, maybe I'll try that next?
5.1.1 is the android version

Thanks MGee, I already bricked it so going through another learning process right now in how to try and recover the pos...

In the meantime, I bought a Le S3 X636 phone cheap from China, loaded it up with Go4, hooked up the Mavic, sat it on the table and had a beer, no drop outs.... time will tell...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag