DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$723.57!!!! Literally flying off the shelves!!! Lol!

IMADMAN

Reactions
Yea it's probably a typo but ****!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191113-062847_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191113-062847_Chrome.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 481
...lol, for that kind of money you can get Air FlyMore :)

Reactions: zzxrox
Wallmart shows it at $599.00 and the same thing from another seller for $723.57. Perhaps they do that to make the Wallmart deal look a lot better. Interesting that the going rate for the same kit from DJI, Best Buy, B&H is $499.00. It pays to shop around.
1573673489815.png

An example in basic economics for you young first timers of supply & demand. Seller is either waiting on it to balance toward his favor and reap the larger profits. This especially holds true if seller is only allocated a certain ammount over a time period.

My MM combo Walmart order that was supposed to arrive yesterday didn’t. Woke up to a notice that it was being returned to the shipper because the address was wrong. Money happily refunded, what the F. They offered a deal for $725 for the same item. Crazy!

bought the last combo on eBay from BeachAudio just now. $501. Hope it goes through or I’ll wait for a refurb, won’t be long.

Last edited:
Wallmart shows it at $599.00 and the same thing from another seller for $723.57. Perhaps they do that to make the Wallmart deal look a lot better. Interesting that the going rate for the same kit from DJI, Best Buy, B&H is $499.00. It pays to shop around.
View attachment 85486
Best Buy and BNH were out this morning and said they would ship on December 5

ebay, amazon also have comparable postings - people make money while stock is short. it will pass.
Like tipping the head waiter $100 for a table in a crowded restaurant.

I unknowingly paid $5k over MSRP for my Prius back in 2004. Got it off the floor while most had a 6 months wait though.

Reactions: Capt KO
On backorder there though. No indication on expected replenishment.

I'm not dumb, I don't have enough money to buy a Mavic 2 Pro so I bought 3 Mavic Minis @ $723

• Sad
Reactions: deathmajor
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser