DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

7500m flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! For those of us here in the USA that's 4.68 miles... Impressive!

"our flights"... that's not YOU though thats someone else.
The flights themselves are real but it's not you and not your kit.

Reactions: av80r
in that clip the wind comes from front, that is why you get the messages about wind

The video does appear to be real and the extra battery cause the odd 100% readings. It's FAR from standard and from what I read it's using two x 2w amplifiers into directional antennas that you'll see on the end of the youtube video. It's far from stock but still real.

Is real. Here is the video on how he modifies the battery on the Spark battery.

Reactions: old man mavic
Is real. Here is the video on how he modifies the battery on the Spark battery.
did i say its not real in my post, calm down chill, i never thought my sense of humour would get that sort of reaction

I did not recall you say is fake. I am just adding information about how he gets it done. I am cool with that.
The only problem modifying the batteries is that one battery will drain first then the other one will go below 3.2V destroying the cells. It will be good for 2 or 3 flies and then you have a bad battery.

That was my discussion with him on the youtube channel. He says he is destroying LiPos continuously because of that issue. The trick will find a way to discharge all the cells equally.

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."

Maybe an explanation to what happened with the FCC-post is what people are expecting before we take your posts in good faith.

I did not recall you say is fake. I am just adding information about how he gets it done. I am cool with that.
The only problem modifying the batteries is that one battery will drain first then the other one will go below 3.2V destroying the cells. It will be good for 2 or 3 flies and then you have a bad battery.

That was my discussion with him on the youtube channel. He says he is destroying LiPos continuously because of that issue. The trick will find a way to discharge all the cells equally.

I thought he was just wiring the second battery to the output of the first so making them run in parallel. Surely this would protect them from draining like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929