DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

8k Hyper lapse that didn't jump all over the place

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Finally got a 8k Hyper lapse that didn't jump all over the place with my Air 2... Just wish it was longer.... this was shot over 10 mins with 3 way-points going backwards...

Going to play more with some settings when I get the batteries charged :( 4 batteries and never enough with doing hyper-lapse stuff...

Finally got a 8k Hyper lapse that didn't jump all over the place with my Air 2... Just wish it was longer.... this was shot over 10 mins with 3 way-points going backwards...

Going to play more with some settings when I get the batteries charged :( 4 batteries and never enough with doing hyper-lapse stuff...
Love the effect. Did this take you one flight on a full battery ? That is very well done. Thanks for sharing.

Love the effect. Did this take you one flight on a full battery ? That is very well done. Thanks for sharing.

I shot this on the same battery but only over a 10 mins duration due to the distance of the way points so instead of going back and fiddling with it to make them longer i just ran with it.

With the Air 2 I can pretty consistently get 25 mins up in the air hyper-lapses going straight out but its when i try to do something with way points in reverse that i run into issues getting longer ones and the right shot at the same time...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3