DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

9 days to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomPilotuk

Reactions
So people will start getting their hands on the mini in about 9 days? Iam looking forward to hearing peoples experience of actually flying this new drone.

Reactions: jvloyola
Watching some of the videos and the one thing that really stands out is that fully featured multi battery charger, very well thought out!!

he will not be able to fly it till the app is available probably got it from the custom free area interesting though

Reactions: Deleted member 3792
Unfortunately, these are all professional paid reviewers... so kind of biased.
I doubt any of them were paid by DJI to make those videos. DJI did send them a free Mavic Mini though.

I doubt any of them were paid by DJI to make those videos. DJI did send them a free Mavic Mini though.
I’m sure there’s more to it then that. Perhaps not paid by DJI, but first videos on a popular product equals views and subscribers, which equals more interest from DJI and for DJI. Positive reviews will boost your chances of receiving future free products for early reviews. Rinse and repeat. Kind of always the same reviewers on these DJI launches, and the first couple of weeks are always positive reviews.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ping^Spike
Kind of always the same reviewers on these DJI launches
You're seeing the same reviewers because they are people who have a large audience. When the next drone model rolls around, the same people will have an even larger audience. It just makes sense numbers-wise.

the first couple of weeks are always positive reviews
Reviews for DJI products in general seem to be favorable. And when I buy those products, I really like most of them as well. Maybe most people just really like DJI products?

You're seeing the same reviewers because they are people who have a large audience. When the next drone model rolls around, the same people will have an even larger audience. It just makes sense numbers-wise.
I’m sure. But my point stands.

Reviews for DJI products in general seem to be favorable. And when I buy those products, I really like most of them as well. Maybe most people just really like DJI products?
I really like the six I own, so no argument from me there. The point I’m making is you don’t see the other side for several weeks.

Not that I'm looking to buy one, but I checked out a site to purchase. I interpreted the date of arrival to me to be 11/11. If that's actually what it says, but really that's shipping date, going to have upset people.

Actually some physical stores like Best Buy in the US will have them ready for pick-up on November 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada