DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A breathtaking rappelling adventure on the Dead Sea

take a hike

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
It's the middle of the desert, it's a long way down, we were lucky to have a rope around :)

A hardcore rappelling adventure to the Tmarim wadi, not for the faint hearted & not for those who are afraid of heights

Not the ideal environment to fly a drone, but, the views were awesome !!!

CRANK UP THE VOLUME, CLICK THE IMAGE & SET FULL SCREEN

It's the middle of the desert, it's a long way down, we were lucky to have a rope around :)

A hardcore rappelling adventure to the Tmarim wadi, not for the faint hearted & not for those who are afraid of heights

Not the ideal environment to fly a drone, but, the views were awesome !!!

CRANK UP THE VOLUME, CLICK THE IMAGE & SET FULL SCREEN
I am glad there are people like you out there that let people like me see such amazing feats. You are both a talented hiker/rapeller, and an excellent photographer/drone pilot/editor. Thanks for letting us in on your world.

Dale
Miami

I am glad there are people like you out there that let people like me see such amazing feats. You are both a talented hiker/rapeller, and an excellent photographer/drone pilot/editor. Thanks for letting us in on your world.

Dale
Miami
Thanks for your kind words, Hiking shooting and then editing these short videos is what I love doing and my hobby, I am happy to share it, and happy that you have enjoyed it !!!

Take a Hike @ http://www.youtube.com/c/takeahike

Really kewl video.
Great job.
You must have had a ball making that.

Reactions: take a hike
Yup, rappelling is awesome, as close as you can get to Flying :)
shooting at such places is a bit scary but the results are usually quite rewarding
The last time for me was off a helicopter skid.
Your scenery is much more interesting. I'm jealous.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929