DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A cloudy day when the clouds are low, do not fly into the clouds note to self.almost had a fly away ?

Arce101

Reactions
When I had the genius idea to fly up into the clouds bc they were so low and I said why not?what I came to realize was that when I tried to come down it wouldn’t let me go down in altitude. I received a warning that I was surrounded by a body of water or something and I started climbing in altitude very rapidly. Before I started to panic I remembered a utube video with a guy who had to same issue with his mavic air. But I was flying with the landing protection disabled so I really can’t figure out how that happened also I was in sport. It wasn’t until I disabled obstacle avoidance altogether that it finally let me descend.all I gotta say is Man U tube is your friend also this forum if anyone has any kind of issue with Mavic’s this forum and u tube has a lot of helpful information if it wasn’t for that I probably would of lost my drone.

Reactions: ff22
About how many feet and was it raining I got the drone back and it had moisture on it kinda wet that’s wat scared me

When I had the genius idea to fly up into the clouds bc they were so low and I said why not?what I came to realize was that when I tried to come down it wouldn’t let me go down in altitude. I received a warning that I was surrounded by a body of water or something and I started climbing in altitude very rapidly. Before I started to panic I remembered a utube video with a guy who had to same issue with his mavic air. But I was flying with the landing protection disabled so I really can’t figure out how that happened also I was in sport. It wasn’t until I disabled obstacle avoidance altogether that it finally let me descend.all I gotta say is Man U tube is your friend also this forum if anyone has any kind of issue with Mavic’s this forum and u tube has a lot of helpful information if it wasn’t for that I probably would of lost my drone.

Considering how many flights in the rain we have taken, I have never seen this type of warning your talking about.

" I received a warning that I was surrounded by a body of water
Can you elaborate on what the warning was .

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Considering how many flights in the rain we have taken, I have never seen this type of warning your talking about.

" I received a warning that I was surrounded by a body of water
Can you elaborate on what the warning was .

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Some people have really good vision

That's very true... and some people also have a super hero ability to stretch the truth to meet their story....

Reactions: Simmo
set T mode switch position into the ATTI - it helps to overcome most of issues very fast, as it disables almost entire intelligence of this device - only horizontal stabilization from the gyro will be left active.

Reactions: Once Year
"it disables almost entire intelligence of this device". Might as well match the the device with the pilot...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots