DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A doctor’s view of CoViD-19

DoomMeister

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I would like to share a video I happened upon yesterday. I feel the message in it is very important and needs to be shared with everyone. The doctor in this video uses some coarse language at times and hope you can overlook its use this time just to hear his message. We are already well past the numbers he is citing in the video making the situation even more dire.

This posting is only as a member of this forum and not in my official position as a moderator. Please, only respond to this without political ranting. My brother is in a position that requires him to deal with this disease and many other traumatic cases each day he works. This virus only adds to the threat to his own health each time he reports to do his job as a trauma nurse in the ER.

Please heed the advise given here and help put a halt to the spread of this virus as soon as possible. If not for your own sake, do it for those you love.

Good message but a bit long... speaking as a doctor and not moderator:
Short version: Clovid-19 can cause a pneumonia. This causes body fluids to fill lung airspaces making them nonfunctional (called consolidation). So if an individual has enough lung tissue involved they literally suffocate.
Hope this aids clarity of an interesting message.

This was also posted almost a week ago in another thread, but hey, the more the merrier perhaps.
This is one of the videos I watched, then decided not to go out as much, including to fly.
Solo at workshop, essential items /food (and not every day, every 3 or 4 days), home. That's it.

One doctor says it is not pneumonia, but rather a shortage of oxygen, with the respirator/ventilator doing damage to the lungs. The description of the virus says that it was bioengineered with 4 variations of HIV and that the virus causes brain damage with the intent of spreading it more. It also said that the control structures that control breathing are not automatic and the person has to consciously remember to breathe. South Korea or somebody like that said they were having success with oxygen (bottles).

One doctor says it is not pneumonia, but rather a shortage of oxygen, with the respirator/ventilator doing damage to the lungs. The description of the virus says that it was site bioengineered with 4 variations of HIV and that the virus causes brain damage with the intent of spreading it more. It also said that the control structures that control breathing are not automatic and the person has to consciously remember to breathe. South Korea or somebody like that said they were having success with oxygen (bottles).
One of my friend is in ICU due to Covid 19. Its really heart breaking to see him in such a way :(

• Sad
Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
One doctor says it is not pneumonia, but rather a shortage of oxygen, with the respirator/ventilator doing damage to the lungs. The description of the virus says that it was bioengineered with 4 variations of HIV and that the virus causes brain damage with the intent of spreading it more. It also said that the control structures that control breathing are not automatic and the person has to consciously remember to breathe. South Korea or somebody like that said they were having success with oxygen (bottles).
@lookout ... Please post references.

Having had clovid cases and 2 deaths in the family, having a daughter who is an ICU nurse caring for these unfortunate folks, and being a licensed physician since 1980...... if it’s going to kill It is pretty quick. Like needing supplemental oxygen via a simple mask in the morning and dying while intubated and on a respirator 12 hours later.

Reactions: Johnmcl7
One of my friend is in ICU due to Covid 19. Its really heart breaking to see him in such a way :(

Sorry to hear, I hope he pulls through ok.
Is it a good hospital with modern equipment ?

I've been closely watching India, and other such countries, with huge populations and relatively less resources for battling an epidemic.
It's been coming up the list of country statistics quite fast and prominently.

All the best there in the coming weeks and hope the country can turn that around.

Reactions: antuxd
Yes he is one of the top hospitals from India which is AIIMS Delhi.
Our government did its best to protect us from this epidemic. Its just some fools who are still unavoiding the lockdown but our government is strict now!

Next 2 weeks, too much crucial!

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Though the recovery ratio is good too in our Country. Hope the vaccine come asap!

That's promising.
It is affecting younger people too, but they seem more able to recover.
Mostly it is killing the middle age to elderly, or those with pre existing respiratory issues, asthma, obesity, other medical issues weakening the immune system.

• Sad
Reactions: antuxd
@lookout ... Please post references.

Having had clovid cases and 2 deaths in the family, having a daughter who is an ICU nurse caring for these unfortunate folks, and being a licensed physician since 1980...... if it’s going to kill It is pretty quick. Like needing supplemental oxygen via a simple mask in the morning and dying while intubated and on a respirator 12 hours later.

Reactions: Johnmcl7
We're getting good recovery with Plasma Therapy. One of the states of India is Kerala, started doing P.T first and they have just 3 deaths with more than 300+ recoveries and just 140 active cases.

I've shared this video which is simpler/shorter, more entertaining, and still factually correct.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada