DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A few added aesthetic changes!

bling bling,much better

Reactions: mavic6611
agreed,i wrapped mine in white,some say this will make it harder to see but trees are green and the sky is blue so i dont agree.
I don't understand why everyone is so hung up on thinking the colour of the Mavic makes the slightest difference. We only really see the aircraft from beneath so how on earth will having a wrap alter what we see as the bottom doesn't even get touched apart from the bottom of the arms.
Furthermore we don't see the detail of the Mavic when it's at altitude. What we're looking for is a silhouette, so ultimately colour/pattern means virtually nothing.

Skins and other aesthetic chaneges are done for the same reason you would do a custom paint job on your truck, you don’t notice it while your driving, but it looks awesome in the garage. Plus, it adds a little more ownership to it.
To the OP, looks nice manThumbswayup! -CF

Reactions: mavic6611
Skins and other aesthetic chaneges are done for the same reason you would do a custom paint job on your truck, you don’t notice it while your driving, but it looks awesome in the garage. Plus, it adds a little more ownership to it.
To the OP, looks nice manThumbswayup! -CF
Thanks mate I appreciate it! Plus I absolutely agree with what you're saying. We basically put our own stamp on things. It's a labour of love to our machines at the end of the day, and it's a nice feeling to look at it knowing it's something you accomplished yourself.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580