DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A few more questions

Eagle430

Reactions
Hi
Am a new member trying to learn my new Mavic 2 pro ...
I have a few questions if you can help me ..

1. Is it possible to accidentally switch of the drone while flying ? I ve read you can do that in an emergency to avoid an accident but what if you are trying a manuvre to get a video and you accidentally push both sticks down and outwards?

2. In my previous drone I had a flight mode called cameraman where I could draw a circle in a point of interest eg a house / building and no matter how I turned the drone the point of interest would always be in the frame. That was a very good footage because the drone would rotate around the point of interest. Is there something similar for the Mavic 2 pro?

Hi
Am a new member trying to learn my new Mavic 2 pro ...
I have a few questions if you can help me ..

1. Is it possible to accidentally switch of the drone while flying ? I ve read you can do that in an emergency to avoid an accident but what if you are trying a manuvre to get a video and you accidentally push both sticks down and outwards?

2. In my previous drone I had a flight mode called cameraman where I could draw a circle in a point of interest eg a house / building and no matter how I turned the drone the point of interest would always be in the frame. That was a very good footage because the drone would rotate around the point of interest. Is there something similar for the Mavic 2 pro?
1. There is a setting in the App to control the CSC and what it does during flight. This is covered in your owners Manual Page 59.

Of note there is simple no time flying that ANYONE would have a need to do any maneuver that required such stick input. Thus why DJI and others gave such a ridiculous command to the Kill motors for emergency. Yet seems there are those that bypass all common sense, so they adjusted and gave you a choice for what happens to safe guard the rest of humanity :p

2. Used to be called "Orbit" now called simply "Circle" it's in your Quick Shots Menu. Also in your Owners Manual

Last edited:
I don't think QS Circle is what he's looking for. I believe he wants free flight, but with the camera (and AC) always facing the POI. Active Track maybe?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S