DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A few things I don't like about MM

grahamjohnson10

Reactions
1) The wires that connect the remote controler to the phone could be a little longer, it's impossible to use a sony xperia phone as the connector is on the side.
2) I noticed that on take off the drone goes to the left slightly about a foot, but then it holds it's position fine.
3) I wish the carry case was a little deeper so I didn't have to detach the joysticks from the controller.
4) It would have been nice to be able to charge all the batteries simultaneously in the charging hub.
5) I don't like the way the App does not store the RTH height, very dangerous.

Don't get me wrong I love the Mavic Mini.

What other things do you dislike.

4 - IMO the way it charges the batteries is a plus (it charges the one nearest to 100% first and so on) - as it gets you a fully charged battery the quickest.
I do agree that when discharging that it should do it simultaneously across all of them (to simplify the discharge for long term storage).

1) The wires that connect the remote controler to the phone could be a little longer, it's impossible to use a sony xperia phone as the connector is on the side. I wish the grips opened out a bit wider as my P30 Pro is a real squeeze
2) I noticed that on take off the drone goes to the left slightly about a foot, but then it holds it's position fine. Mine goes straight up
3) I wish the carry case was a little deeper so I didn't have to detach the joysticks from the controller. THIS IS SO SO SO SO SO ANNOYING.
4) It would have been nice to be able to charge all the batteries simultaneously in the charging hub. The way it does it makes sense. I actually charge two in the bank and one in the drone
5) I don't like the way the App does not store the RTH height, very dangerous. Hadn't noticed this but mine tried to land in a tree on my driveway a good 3m from the RTH location.
6) I wish I read the instructions and realised it wouldn't take photos and video at the same time

Added my notes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803