DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Fix for HDR Mode & Best Settings for New Firmware

I got to spend a couple of months testing the Mavic Air 2. Here's the user guide with the best settings I've found and a free fix to make the HDR mode look more cinematic, along with some color grading tips.
I purchased your software for $19.00. The problem is that there was no way provided to open it. Below, you and others will see some of the results I received. I did a thorough search on the internet, and found no program that will open "CUBE" files. Please provide instructions on how to open "CUBE" files or refund my money. and what is MACOSX that has 1 KB files?

I am confident that others will appreciate the same instruction at the time they purchase your software...and not have to go through all that I am at the moment.Result 1jpg.jpgResult 1jpg.jpgResult 2.jpg

Depending on which video editor you use, you have to import one these groups from within the video editor. For instance, I just can't double click on one of the three "cube" files shown. I would have to open my video editor, in my case it's Powerdirector 365, go to the LUT section and import these three "cube" files in order to use them.

I purchased your software for $19.00. The problem is that there was no way provided to open it. Below, you and others will see some of the results I received. I did a thorough search on the internet, and found no program that will open "CUBE" files. Please provide instructions on how to open "CUBE" files or refund my money.

Hey Ron, super sorry for the trouble. I send out an email with a User Guide Video, but sometimes those go to spam. Here's the link on how to use LUTs in Premire pro and FCPX, plus a few more tips. Like Pappy said above, it may be different depending on your editing program.

If you have any issues, just hit Contact on our site, and I'll help out.

Hopefully the mods will let me share this link since it's just instructions -

User Guide - SkyGrades Userguide - Mavic Air 2 - Film Poets

Hey Ron, super sorry for the trouble. I send out an email with a User Guide Video, but sometimes those go to spam. Here's the link on how to use LUTs in Premire pro and FCPX, plus a few more tips. Like Pappy said above, it may be different depending on your editing program.

If you have any issues, just hit Contact on our site, and I'll help out.

Hopefully the mods will let me share this link since it's just instructions -

User Guide - SkyGrades Userguide - Mavic Air 2 - Film Poets
Thank you. I could not find an EMail with your User Guide in my InBox or Spam Filter. It would be helpful, in the future, if you provide the User Guide information ALONG WITH the initial download. Future purchasers will not have to thrash-around as I have.
Questions:
First, I am not familiar with Look Up Tables. Does your guide explain them in detail?
Second, I use Corel VideoStudio. Searching the internet, I read that LUTs came out in Version 2020. I am currently using Version 2019. Does your guide provide guidance with that video editor?
Third, what is your website URL?
In any new endeavor, I always have many questions. Once familiar with a new subject, however, I usually gain sufficient familiarity that I can teach the subject.
I will not have time to get back to this until after 24 August. Studying for my FAA 107 exam until then, but thanks in advance for all the assistance you can give. Thank you in advance for all the help you will provide.

Thank you. I could not find an EMail with your User Guide in my InBox or Spam Filter. It would be helpful, in the future, if you provide the User Guide information ALONG WITH the initial download. Future purchasers will not have to thrash-around as I have.
Questions:
First, I am not familiar with Look Up Tables. Does your guide explain them in detail?
Second, I use Corel VideoStudio. Searching the internet, I read that LUTs came out in Version 2020. I am currently using Version 2019. Does your guide provide guidance with that video editor?
Third, what is your website URL?
In any new endeavor, I always have many questions. Once familiar with a new subject, however, I usually gain sufficient familiarity that I can teach the subject.
I will not have time to get back to this until after 24 August. Studying for my FAA 107 exam until then, but thanks in advance for all the assistance you can give. Thank you in advance for all the help you will provide.

Hey Ron, I'm taking care of you over email right now. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej