DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A foggy morning on Labrador Pond (Central New York)

mcoulter

Reactions
Labrador Unique Area is a bit south of Syracuse, NY. This particular morning was beautiful and clear where I live, but had valley fog the morning I took this video. Initially, I was disappointed by the weather - I definitely wasn't getting the shots I had hoped for, but I ended up liking the footage I came back with. I'm looking forward to many trips back here to experience different weather :)

Labrador Unique Area is a bit south of Syracuse, NY. This particular morning was beautiful and clear where I live, but had valley fog the morning I took this video. Initially, I was disappointed by the weather - I definitely wasn't getting the shots I had hoped for, but I ended up liking the footage I came back with. I'm looking forward to many trips back here to experience different weather :)

i once lived in a very green and wet environment but now live in a desert environment for the last 8 yrs, i love the desert but really miss the green and wet very much,thanks for the video

Yes, it's a very lush environment. Especially this year! Here is another video from the same location on a different day. This place has so many possibilities... :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22