DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 A fresh view of Australia

Well done Chris. As always very professional.
Regards
Thanks Gagey, I had posted this over on Mavic 3 forums but thought I should put it in the right category too!

Some of the best drone videos I've ever seen. You should sell them to the Australian travel bureau, or whatever you call them there. Nicely done.

Reactions: christangey
A lot of overseas friends seem to think that, outside Sydney, Australia is one big desert. So I set out to prove them wrong.
this is great cinema Christian, wow! Since a friend of mine lives in Sydney, (Engadine) I knew that there is no desert! 😉😉I really liked the video and the music fits perfectly! 👍👍
What I also find very good are the sounds, because so the Video is even more impressive, compliments and bravo!
cheers Paul

Some of the best drone videos I've ever seen. You should sell them to the Australian travel bureau, or whatever you call them there. Nicely done.
Thanks Merrill, Tourism Australia unfortunately show zero interest in what I do.

this is great cinema Christian, wow! Since a friend of mine lives in Sydney, (Engadine) I knew that there is no desert! 😉😉I really liked the video and the music fits perfectly! 👍👍
What I also find very good are the sounds, because so the Video is even more impressive, compliments and bravo!
cheers Paul
Thanks very much Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser