DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A good USB C to USB c cable to use for the tripltek tablet and mavic air 2 controller

I don't have a tripltek but, I use this cable with my Tab S7. USB C to USB C Should work fine.

Reactions: Bobbogee
I don't have a tripltek but, I use this cable with my Tab S7. USB C to USB C Should work fine.

Thanks much for the info.

A good USB C to USB C data only cable that works with the tripltek tablet and mavic air 2 controller
I have tried several......the only one i have got to work properly at the moment
is the one supplied with the tablet. I don't know why this is but it's very frustrating.
Perhaps the deep recess where the cable plugs in is stopping other cables
from connecting properly ??‍♂️ if you find one please share.

Reactions: tmgrood
A good USB C to USB C data only cable that works with the tripltek tablet and mavic air 2 controller
Check an early posting of mine. I bought an excellent cable to connect an iphone 11 Pro in a Lifeproof Rugged case to my Air 2. Biggest plus was the straight through design that fitted the outer case; the DJI right-angled plug would not fit. Cheers

Amazon has lots of options that are cheap...just search for "braided usbc to usbc".
It seems these braided cables would last forever as long as you don't step on one of the ends like I did (impossible to get back to original shape).
I bought a pair of replacements tho for like $7 with free shipping. ?

Amazon has lots of options that are cheap...just search for "braided usbc to usbc".
It seems these braided cables would last forever as long as you don't step on one of the ends like I did (impossible to get back to original shape).
Not my experience.... I have been trying to find the right usb c to usb c and the RC does not connect. Got an amazon link to a good 3 FOOT one? I'm tearing the remaining hair out of my head as we speak.

Not my experience.... I have been trying to find the right usb c to usb c and the RC does not connect. Got an amazon link to a good 3 FOOT one? I'm tearing the remaining hair out of my head as we speak.
Not specifically offhand but they're everywhere and cheap

I think the key is they must be OTG type? I guess the ones I bought just charge phones. hmm
If OTG means "On The Go adapter" (according to google) then no...I'm just saying I connect my SC with my phone and 10" tablet with a 1 foot braided usb c to usb c and find it very durable (due to the braided sleeve around it) unlike regular cables ?

TRIPLTEK has an 8 inch one, but it only lasted a week before it quit making connection between my DJI Mini 2 controller and their 8 inch tablet. I went with CableCreation 1 ft cable from Amazon.

I have bought a couple different USB-C to USB-C cables but they don't always make a snug fit due to the outer protective case on the Tripltek tablet and the size of the cable end.

I was having trouble finding a good one that would work and fit well. I got this one CableCreation Short USB C to USB C Cable, 1 ft. from Amazon for $9.99 and it works and fits great on my DJI mini 2 and Air 2 controllers using an 8" Tripltek tablet. You may want to check it out.

Reactions: tmgrood
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair