DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini a grey day in Wales

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
managed to get some air time in today at my local flying spot flew both my mini type drones
the MM and the zino mini se there was absolutely no wind to speak off but it was very overcast
so here just for comparison are 5 pics from each drone just for comparison

first the MM then the hubsanpenalta 16-12-2021 (1).JPGpenalta 16-12-2021 (3).JPGpenalta 16-12-2021 (5).JPGpenalta 16-12-2021 (13).JPGpenalta 16-12-2021 (9).JPGpenalta 16-12-2021 (1).JPGpenalta 16-12-2021 (3).JPGpenalta 16-12-2021 (10).JPGpenalta 16-12-2021 (8).JPGpenalta 16-12-2021 (7).JPG

@Yogi053 no there straight from the SD card ,

Reactions: Yogi053
@Yogi053 no there straight from the SD card ,
Interesting to see the comparison between the two drones. The Zino Mini Se pics are surprisingly good considering the available light.
I too flew from my favorite spot with my Mini 2 and took this photo looking out over Fuengirola.

Attachments

• DJI_0636.JPG
    DJI_0636.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 8
@OldGuy i have to admit that so far the zino is holding up pretty good against MM
it certainly seems to be a big step forwards for Hubsan ,and really with Autel as well soon to be joining the party for smaller lighter drones ,i think that the competition can only be good for the industry as a whole and for us the consumer

@OldGuy i have to admit that so far the zino is holding up pretty good against MM
it certainly seems to be a big step forwards for Hubsan ,and really with Autel as well soon to be joining the party for smaller lighter drones ,i think that the competition can only be good for the industry as a whole and for us the consumer
Yes as I mentioned the photos from the Hubsan are surprisingly good compared to the Mini. The big difference is in the sky as far as I can see!
Like you I am a big believer that the way forward for amateurs like ourselves is mini drones. For this reason I have sold my M2Z and am considering the Zino Mini.

Reactions: old man mavic
Glad to hear you were able to get out and do some fly time OMM...This is interesting to see the differences of the 2 drones and there photo's like this. Without any post editing it's very evident the blueish hue to the MM versus the Zino which is more flat. For me the Zino seems to take out the blue hue in the RGB spectrum which I don't really like.
Have you edited these at all by adding to one and taking away from the other for a final photo ? Adding a slight blue filter to the Zino or removing a little blue from the MM ?

Reactions: old man mavic
@MavicFlyer2 i myself do not do any post editing ,and have not really got that much interest in that side of the hobby to be honest ,my thing is the actual flying ,i admire those that make the great videos we see on the forum, and also the interesting pics that we see
i have no desire to post anything on social media, and as such i do not have the means to post videos on the forum ,but i occasionally post a few pics ,just on the the forum

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+