DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A.I. drone photo enhancement.

Blackhawk1964

Reactions
Hey guys this is from a buddy of mine in another group. AMAZING technology to help your drone photos look top notch professional in a click even if you arent a professional.

"Last night I did my first virtual trade show for Topaz Labs that was in the UK (The Photography Show).

If you're interested in photography, or photo editing, you'll be BLOWN AWAY by our cutting edge A.I. (Machine Learning) technology.

Watch this video to discover the kind of image MAGIC that would've been science fiction a few years ago, but is reality today:

I have an AMAZING 30% discount available for the next 7 days from Topaz Labs.

Use my coupon code, at the checkout, at topazlabs.com
TOPAZUK

Thank you very much for your support".

I thought exactly the same. Incredible what this software can do to your photos.

By the way...It's not my product nor am I affiliated in any way with them. I just thought this is especially cool for drone photographers trying to get the best shot and what to do when you can't.

Reactions: BigAl07
It seems pretty amazing but it's got a fairly steep price unless you take a lot of pictures that need AI help. Granted if the price point were better I would give it some consideration.

the narration keeps repeating “can be used stand alone” so at £215.98 for the full package it would be nice to see what it’s like without adding the price of Photoshop.
Lets see it used stand alone.

Hey guys this is from a buddy of mine in another group. AMAZING technology to help your drone photos look top notch professional in a click even if you arent a professional.

"Last night I did my first virtual trade show for Topaz Labs that was in the UK (The Photography Show).

If you're interested in photography, or photo editing, you'll be BLOWN AWAY by our cutting edge A.I. (Machine Learning) technology.

Watch this video to discover the kind of image MAGIC that would've been science fiction a few years ago, but is reality today:

I have an AMAZING 30% discount available for the next 7 days from Topaz Labs.

Use my coupon code, at the checkout, at topazlabs.com
TOPAZUK

Thank you very much for your support".
I'm not sure what's real anymore. If they can do this, imagine what the big boys and girls are doing.

The AI Studio is only $99 and they have a free TRIAL! I may give that a whirl and see how it handles some of my existing images.

I ha
The AI Studio is only $99 and they have a free TRIAL! I may give that a whirl and see how it handles some of my existing images.
I haven't tried Studio but I purchased their Sharpen and Denoise earlier this year and have been pretty happy with them (even though its sometimes confusing as to which to use, since both actually include AI sharpening and denoising features; usually I'll try both and see which has better results). They won't work magic but on the right images they can yield some amazing results. Also tried Topaz Mask but wasn't as impressed and never bought it after the trial. 30% off is pretty good, but in my experience after I downloaded the trial versions (which is the full version just for a limited time) and didn't buy it, a month or so later I got an email offering me a 30% discount. So I picked up both programs for around $50 each.

Skylum is coming out with an AI version of its Luminar software soon too. I like to have more control over my photos than what it looks like they're doing (and while I like Luminar 4, I prefer Topaz as a company). But there's another possibly similar one to consider.

Hello,

Unfortunately my laptop didn't meet the minimum requirement for the software by Topaz.
I am looking into buying a newer and better laptop.
I am still interested to purchase the topaz software, but without the coupon it is a lot above my pay grade.
But the coupon topazuk doesn't work anymore.
And 30% off is such a big amout that I am now hoping that someone is willing to tell me a new couponcode.

Is there someone who can help me obtain a new coupon code?

Thanks very much

Ruud

Hello,

Unfortunately my laptop didn't meet the minimum requirement for the software by Topaz.
I am looking into buying a newer and better laptop.
I am still interested to purchase the topaz software, but without the coupon it is a lot above my pay grade.
But the coupon topazuk doesn't work anymore.
And 30% off is such a big amout that I am now hoping that someone is willing to tell me a new couponcode.

Is there someone who can help me obtain a new coupon code?

Thanks very much

Ruud
Here’s a link to the coupon code from Topaz for $99 price

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS