DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A long video, if you dont like fishing you may want to skip. Our Trip to Okeechobee.

How was the opening filmed ? It seems that you are skipping over the water at 30 MPH +...i see the clothing of the occupants ruffling from the wind and the speed of the boat...how was THAT sequence filmed ? Was the mavic racing along side ? IF so...Holy Mackerel ! If NOT...What ?

After i posted i realized that...THEY were flying

I have an MP...i recently picked up an EVO

I LOVE them both...so very well made,BOTH

The EVO (had the maiden flight 2 days ago)...wasn't up to 60...BUT,**** close to it

I was flying around Okeechobee myself on the 5th. The weather was beautiful.. thanks for sharing your video and pictures..

I was flying around Okeechobee myself on the 5th. The weather was beautiful.. thanks for sharing your video and pictures..

The range down there was unreal. I did need some stronger ND filters though. I only had a 16 on, and I think a 32 wold have been better. Had a game warden come up to me, just as I was landing on the boat, and we had a 15 minute conversation about drones, He had the spark. Really friendly and didnt even check our licenses.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent