DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A moment with Mavic Mini

Looks to me like you had fun !!!
Yes it’s a fun little drone.
just flew it this morning -15 Celsius
A notification came up in fly app that I had to agree I was totally responsible for flying in those non recommended conditions. ?

Hahahaha. Having a blast I see! Too cold for me!?

Reactions: BossOlive
Viewing is platform dependent. Video cards, monitors, and drivers. Not only resolution but how it decodes compression (when applicable), color balance, transition between pixels. Some 4K monitors appear sharper than some 8K monitors because the contrast between pixels is greater (so I've heard as I have yet to dip my toes at that end of the spectrum yet) My laptop says 2160 4K, but something can't keep up and the video is choppy. Plus the screen is not that great and the resolution would be wasted. Unfortunately my eyes are larger than my wallet.
1576589777173.png

Reactions: BossOlive
Viewing is platform dependent. Video cards, monitors, and drivers. Not only resolution but how it decodes compression (when applicable), color balance, transition between pixels. Some 4K monitors appear sharper than some 8K monitors because the contrast between pixels is greater (so I've heard as I have yet to dip my toes at that end of the spectrum yet) My laptop says 2160 4K, but something can't keep up and the video is choppy. Plus the screen is not that great and the resolution would be wasted. Unfortunately my eyes are larger than my wallet.
View attachment 88322

I finally got a 4k television with 4k YouTube integrated and wow what a difference and also realized to stay on same FPS timeline as video was shot in to remove choppiness.
Like no 30fps on a 24fps timeline.
I’m still learning every day lol [emoji23]
Old dog new tricks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98