DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 A Moose Sheds His Antlers- caught by a drone

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
First of all, this was not my work! A friend sent this to me because he knows I fly drones. A young man was lucky enough to capture, by drone, this moose shedding his antlers. It is an amazing clip and I have never seen this in my life. So I am sharing it with the forum, especially my friends in AK and Canada (including AK Drone!) No, this was not shot in Miami. I do not know what kind of drone so I just put M3 but it is just to complete the post.

Enjoy

Dale
Miami

Last edited:
That is a great video fur sure.

@Dale D Just so know, I removed the duplicate post on this video

Reactions: Gagey52
First of all, this was not my work! A friend sent this to me because he knows I fly drones. A young man was lucky enough to capture, by drone, this moose shedding his antlers. It is an amazing clip and I have never seen this in my life. So I am sharing it with the forum, especially my friends in AK and Canada (including AK Drone!) No, this was not shot in Miami. I do not know what kind of drone so I just put M3 but it is just to complete the post.

Enjoy

Dale
Miami

That is really amazing Dale., very nice indeed. And yes, doesn't look like Miami one bit! lol

Enjoy

Dale
Miami

The drone is a Mavic Air 2, according to the videographer in the Comments.

If I'd be able to capture something like that I'd make sure I'd buy a couple lottery tickets when I got into town...lol !

Enjoy

Dale
Miami

Absolutely Brilliant

Enjoy

Dale
Miami

I saw that on my news feed this morning. What an awesome capture!

Thanks Dale. The closest we get to anything being shed is someone throwing their litter on the ground! You know what I mean. Brilliant piece of footage.

Enjoy

Dale
Miami

Wow, that is amazing. What a lucky drone shot. Right place at the right time.

DroneDJ featured it today, too!
It's making the rounds because he freely allowed everyone to share it without compensation. He could have used a good agent! Drone capture of the decade!

Really incredible. I'm sure there are some behavioral scientists somewhere who would love this video. You should reach out to a local university.

Enjoy

Dale
Miami

Thanks dale I use my drones to search for elk sheds but never even close to that lucky

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S