DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A new member here, Hello all...

carltwo

Reactions
I know I'm jumping the gun here, but soon I'm going to purchase a Mavic Pro 2, however anyone know when the Pro 3 might be offered ?.
I from Trumbull, Ct. and looking for any members that live in or around the area. I'm one of those research, research and research guys before I'll make any purchase and I'm always looking to buy the best within reason. Any help would be kindly appreciated. I'm retired now but been a Commercial Photographer for well over 3 decades and I do understand composition. Thanks everyone in advance...

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. With regards to the Pro 3 is anyone’s guess. DJI keep release details pretty close to their chest. Enjoy the forum.
Regards

Reactions: old man mavic
welcome to the forum

Reactions: Smooth Rhythm
I know I'm jumping the gun here, but soon I'm going to purchase a Mavic Pro 2, however anyone know when the Pro 3 might be offered ?.
I from Trumbull, Ct. and looking for any members that live in or around the area. I'm one of those research, research and research guys before I'll make any purchase and I'm always looking to buy the best within reason. Any help would be kindly appreciated. I'm retired now but been a Commercial Photographer for well over 3 decades and I do understand composition. Thanks everyone in advance...
Welcome from Northwest Connecticut. The Mavic 3 was rumored to be released in the Fall but now the rumors are shifting to the January - March timeframe, but its really anyone's guess at this point. Interestingly Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom are basically sold out on the DJI website right now to add fuel to the fire.

Take a hard look at the Air 2S before buying the Mavic 2 Pro. I am currently rocking the 2S and find its astounding at a lower price than the M2P. It has great range, 5.4k video, 1 inch sensor, good obstacle avoidance etc. It benefits from being three years newer than the M2P. The only thing it is lacking is a mechanical shutter.... its purely electronic.

If you want to drive up to my neck of the woods you can test fly my 2S or any of my others.

Take a hard look at the Air 2S before buying the Mavic 2 Pro. I am currently rocking the 2S and find its astounding at a lower price than the M2P. It has great range, 5.4k video, 1 inch sensor, good obstacle avoidance etc. It benefits from being three years newer than the M2P. The only thing it is lacking is a mechanical shutter.... its purely electronic.
This is excellent advice. I've had a Mavic 2 Pro for 2 years and as a photographer are highly pleased. A small, lower priced full featured drone to practice on until an even higher quality imaging system arrives makes great sense.

Saladshooter and Marty Markoe,
Great advice. You both have me thinking about the Air 2S, as a beginner's learning drone. Saladshooter, appreciate the offer, what city in CT. are you from?.
Thanks...

Welcome to MavicPilots … Happy flying!

Saladshooter and Marty Markoe,
Great advice. You both have me thinking about the Air 2S, as a beginner's learning drone. Saladshooter, appreciate the offer, what city in CT. are you from?.
Thanks...
I'm in New Hartford. so its a bit of a ride though the scenery up here is nice. You can contact me through PM if you want to make it happen..... I would block off as much time as you wanted to get some flight time in.

The Air 2S is more than a beginners drone.... I feel it rivals and outperforms on some levels, the M2P and the Autel EVO 2.

Greetings welcome to the forum!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wendystroper