DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A possible fix for " RC not connecting to phone " ( Elephone S8)

Pozofolio

Reactions
After getting a new smartphone ( The Elephone S8 ) and installing the DJI Go4 app. The Phone didnt connect to the drone ( dji mavic pro ). After looking for a couple of days for a solution we didnt find any online.
So I messed a little bit with my phone its settings. And found the solution. The app wasnt 'white listed'. So you have to the settings of the phone and search for the 'white list' options. And just enable it.
This fixed - No video image, no gps signal, no RC signal. -

I saw alot of people online with the same problem. So I hope this helps other people with the possible fix.

Reactions: pedroj
What is "white list settings", never heard of that before?
on the elephone S8 your have in "settings" a list called "white list" yes a sort of switch where you can unable or able apps.
The Elephone S8 is a big smartphone with very good specs for not 220 €. Screen is big and just fit into the RC pad. Image is amazing !! 2K qaulity. Very fast prossesor and big accu 4000 mAh. google it , its unbelievble for that price and the specs are almost the Samsung s8 .
Elephone S8 2K Screen Helio X25 Deca Core Android Smart Phone 64GB

Thanx for the information,I would like to try it if it's available here in the US.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest