DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A small river with a descent waterfall

• Thread starter Deleted member 94047
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 94047

I came across this small river with a descent waterfall while on a rickshaw ride to where my parents moved to retire. The rickshaw driver was kind enough to stop and let me do some flying. I was unprepared and unfamiliar with the place but I would say I managed to get a few good shots. Hope you enjoy it (if you didn't, please tell me what I could do better)

Nicely done. Beautiful land. Looks like rich soil. Any idea why river water is brown? I enjoyed your camera work ...
Thanks for the kind words. Almost all rivers are brown in Ethiopia this time of year because of the rain and the soil erosion.

I enjoyed your video. One mild suggestion would be to make a continuous video from first to last waterfall with close ups and higher altitudes as you progress down or up the river.

I enjoyed your video. One mild suggestion would be to make a continuous video from first to last waterfall with close ups and higher altitudes as you progress down or up the river.
Glad you enjoyed it. Funy you should mention that particular shoot; I wanted that same shoot. I was upstream of the bigger waterfall and the drone was facing towards me. I am so used operating the drone facing away from me that I couldn't execute that move. I have to practice flying the drone facing me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929