DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 A snow storm

BrianA

Reactions
I had been out with a friend of mine just after duck season ended to do some areal survey of his duck club. After we finished, we were driving around and found a field FULL of snow geese. We stopped, and I sent up the M2 and I guess I happened to be at the right place at the right time. I have not tried to capture video other than on practice flights, so this was the first attempt. I guess a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while.

This was one of those important meetings where everyone was trying to get the best seat . Very nice capture .

I had something similar happen :
Bird Link meeting:

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini in the Rain. and land on the Water and sing to the birds.

This was one of those important meetings where everyone was trying to get the best seat . Very nice capture .

I had something similar happen :
Bird Link meeting:

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini in the Rain. and land on the Water and sing to the birds.
That's pretty cool. I loved the very last "in your face" shot. Glad they didn't hit your bird. Otherwise, that woulda been it.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Nice. We get thousands of Snow Geese and Sandhill Cranes wintering in New Mexico. I loved the last part of the video with the ‘Snow Geese Wave.’
Thanks. Here is a 2nd video of the same flock of geese. I just waited for them to settle from the last 'wave' and moved up a little bit.

I had been out with a friend of mine just after duck season ended to do some areal survey of his duck club. After we finished, we were driving around and found a field FULL of snow geese. We stopped, and I sent up the M2 and I guess I happened to be at the right place at the right time. I have not tried to capture video other than on practice flights, so this was the first attempt. I guess a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while.

Beautiful sight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50