DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s A Very Peaceful Sunrise at Tobay Beach, Long Island | A SENSE OF BELONGING | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

“Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace." - Amelia Earhart Comments: My morning started off with the usually routine. However, as I headed on my way to the gym through the parkway, I looked over my shoulder through the passenger window, and noticed something peculiar with the horizon. It was perfect timing. I knew I had to make a quick diversion and fly. I engaged the car in Sport Mode and made it to the beach right on time. The sun was just about to pierce through the horizon as my drone took flight. The beach was very serene, quiet, and tranquil. The perfect way to conclude this week. I needed this moment to myself very much. After this flight, I made my way back to the gym. Filming Location: Tobay Beach, Town of Oyster Bay, South Shore of Long Island, Nassau County, New York, United States Track Title: Chasing Daydreams Artist: DJ Licious, PollyAnna Filming Date: Friday, February 18, 2023 Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Just the sunrise alone would have made a great time lapse or even a hyperlapse with just a little movement sideways. Nice video though.

Reactions: projectarjun
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom