DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A visual comparison of the non-original propellers 8831F for DJI Mavic Pro and original propellers 8830

Alex&Ko

Reactions
Hi)

Video sales -50% from the Russian integrator (Pandao) Chinese sellers.

0:00
I bought non-original propellers 8831F for DJI Mavic Pro to compare with the original propellers in appearance. I do not plan real flights with these propellers. I'm afraid))))
The price for 4 propellers is very low:
131 руб = 2$

2:20
On Pandao, I also bought original 8830 propellers for DJI Mavic Pro at a discount.
Price for 2 propellers:
362 руб = 5.5$

4:00
See this video for a visual comparison of the non-original propellers 8831F for DJI Mavic Pro and
original propellers 8830 for DJI Mavic Pro.
Very noticeably different quality plastic. Original propellers 8830 have a smoother plastic and texture than non-original propellers 8831F

Hi)

Video sales -50% from the Russian integrator (Pandao) Chinese sellers.

0:00
I bought non-original propellers 8831F for DJI Mavic Pro to compare with the original propellers in appearance. I do not plan real flights with these propellers. I'm afraid))))
The price for 4 propellers is very low:
131 руб = 2$

2:20
On Pandao, I also bought original 8830 propellers for DJI Mavic Pro at a discount.
Price for 2 propellers:
362 руб = 5.5$

4:00
See this video for a visual comparison of the non-original propellers 8831F for DJI Mavic Pro and
original propellers 8830 for DJI Mavic Pro.
Very noticeably different quality plastic. Original propellers 8830 have a smoother plastic and texture than non-original propellers 8831F

the mavic pro platinum low noise props are totally different to the original props they are designed to be used with the new type of ESCs found on the platinum they will work on the mav pro and are actually more expensive if purchased from DJI i believe original ones are £8 a pair and the low noise ones are £10 a pair there are cheaper copies around that perport to be DJI ones i only get mine from DJI direct

Reactions: Former Member
the mavic pro platinum low noise props are totally different to the original props they are designed to be used with the new type of ESCs found on the platinum they will work on the mav pro and are actually more expensive if purchased from DJI i believe original ones are £8 a pair and the low noise ones are £10 a pair there are cheaper copies around that perport to be DJI ones i only get mine from DJI direct

8831F real propellers are made of kevlar, non-original - plastic.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka