DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A wet hello from the Welsh Valleys

ViperSlider

Reactions
Hi folks!

I’m Craig and a recent new Mavic Mini owner.

I have been interested in RC models since my younger days and have had a few cars and helicopters over the years. I was great with the cars, not so much with the helicopters ha! My personal and professional life revolve around cars (electrics to be specific) and really wanted to have something that was outside of the motor industry to enjoy and unwind, so I scratched an itch and after much research I bought my MM with fly more.

Still trying to get to grips with the rules for flight etc but have been enjoying some indoor trials and I’m hooked!

Hopefully, after gaining a good understanding of the rules for flying, there will be areas local (I’m near Bargoed in the Caerphilly borough) to me that I can let loose, once the weather clears up!

welcome to the forum,we are not that far apart, you will soon get the hang of things, its looking to windy for MM flying any time soon, we will have to meet up sometime i'm in the Brad

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Hi folks!

I have been interested in RC models since my younger days and have had a few cars and helicopters over the years. I was great with the cars, not so much with the helicopters ha! My personal and professional life revolve around cars (electrics to be specific) and really wanted to have something that was outside of the motor industry to enjoy and unwind, so I scratched an itch and after much research I bought my MM with fly more.

Still trying to get to grips with the rules for flight etc but have been enjoying some indoor trials and I’m hooked!

Hopefully, after gaining a good understanding of the rules for flying, there will be areas local (I’m near Bargoed in the Caerphilly borough) to me that I can let loose, once the weather clears up!
I'm near Aberystwyth this weekend at my caravan. No, There'll be no flying this weekend, not in this wind, the sea looks pretty choppy out there. Wouldn't want to be on a boat out in the Irish sea today!:)

Reactions: Rixon59
Hi there I'm in Wales as well, patiently waiting to get flying again if this wind and rain ever stops, I have the air absolutely love it, enjoy your time flying fly safe. Have attached some shots taken at Southerndown near Bridgend.

Attachments

• IMG_20200129_142245.jpg
    IMG_20200129_142245.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20200129_142049.jpg
    IMG_20200129_142049.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20200125_181901.jpg
    IMG_20200125_181901.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 12
  • DJI_0587.JPG
    DJI_0587.JPG
    9 MB · Views: 12
Hi folks!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom