DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro A WHALE of a weekend on the outer reef.

Vernon

Reactions
Finally! After a long wait we finally get a break in the weather and sail ton the outer Great Barrier Reef. I'd been telling Marie of the wonders of this place for so long and finally she could experience it with me. We had perfect conditions, we could sail all the way out then had calms for 3 days then good winds picking up to carry us back to the coast again. And it was warm! We sailed past maybe 30 whales on the way out, just amazing, we also caught 3 tuna but I released them all. Out on the reef it was so calm we pumped up the Indiana SUP's and even had a very close encounter with a whale while paddling. FUNFUNFUN Enjoi

Finally! After a long wait we finally get a break in the weather and sail ton the outer Great Barrier Reef. I'd been telling Marie of the wonders of this place for so long and finally she could experience it with me. We had perfect conditions, we could sail all the way out then had calms for 3 days then good winds picking up to carry us back to the coast again. And it was warm! We sailed past maybe 30 whales on the way out, just amazing, we also caught 3 tuna but I released them all. Out on the reef it was so calm we pumped up the Indiana SUP's and even had a very close encounter with a whale while paddling. FUNFUNFUN Enjoi

Not my lifestyle, but I sure enjoy watching your adventures. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Vernon
Excelent use of the drone and great editing...

Could you imagine the size of the problem if you sailed into a whale of that size?

thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Vernon
Excelent use of the drone and great editing...

Could you imagine the size of the problem if you sailed into a whale of that size?

thanks for sharing.
Haha, believe me, I think about that a lot, specially while night sailing. I just rely on them being more aware of thier surroundings than me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000