DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Wintery Evening

IShouldBeWorking

Reactions
My land photographer friend took me to a new location Saturday evening for the sunset. We didn’t get any bright, fiery colors but the resulting video came out with kind of a haunting wintery effect. It centers on a lonely road that runs across the waters of the Great Salt Lake. Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Shot on a Mavic 2 Pro with no filter. DLog-M h.265 at 4K resolution and edited using DaVinci Resolve 16.

Very nice video! Nice composition, nice flying, nice editing, nice music selection! Did I mention it was nice!?
Seriously you did a great job! IMHO it was a soothing and relaxing video to watch. For me any video that can evoke a feeling or emotion is a true work of art.
Thanks for sharing it.?

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Thank you! Your compliments made my morning! I was a little disappointed by how dark some of the shots came out. The sunset never really lit up the clouds that night. But the blues were still pretty nice. Here’s a couple of stills from the same evening.

590b24716487e3594e6da3c67a93f776.jpg

fb24493b2f655cb4c0170a1a8319a6b2.jpg

Thanks everybody! So glad you liked the vid and the stills. You’re giving me motivation to keep heading out there to discover new views to share. Now if only it wasn’t so cold out there! [emoji16]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake