DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A word to the wise

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland TimOB.

I started with a Spark and just added a Mavic Air 2 to the hanger.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome! I did the same with a $50 non-GPS 720P model. Lost it a few times, retrieved it out of trees, replaced broken props and guards - still flying it for fun. When I finally got some serious ones I had been suitably humbled and have gotten that invincibility out of my system. Enjoy your new drone. Next you need your Part 107!

Welcome from the Houston Texas area. I did something very similar. i cut my teeth on some Sky Vipers. I know i trashed a few but it was a cheap way to learn and gain confidence. Thinking back i had one land suddenly, in my pool, had one run away and have no idea where it ended up, had one that i lost control of fly very fast in the edge of a street sign, effectively cutting it in half. Now that i have all of that behind me i am enjoying my M1P's. good flying and be safe.

Yeah I started with an inexpensive one my wife got me. I got the Spark a year later and just added fur MA2. It’s good TJ get your feet wet before getting a top of the line drone. Happy flying

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and guidance. We look forward to seeing the view of your world.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929