DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A2 CoFc

Sn4pper

Reactions
Afternoon all,

I'm looking at enrolling on the A2 CoFc. I was wondering which providers everyone else used and if they recommend?

Thanks! ;)

i am using UAVhub -E-Learning for my course ,very good so far and very helpful if you have any questions

Hi Old man mavic, was wondering / hoping we could meet up to have a chat about this A2 CofC , any chance , cheers Len ( I live in Pontypridd)
once this lockdown ends that would be great message me in conversations and we can arrange something i am not far from you in LLanbradach

OMM how is your course going? Am thinking of going for whilst I await the introduction of Mavic air with CE markings

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi Manty I passed it fine , I went with UAVHUB flipping brilliant, have my certificate , lasts 5 years, cheers Len

OMM how is your course going? Am thinking of going for whilst I await the introduction of Mavic air with CE markings
i passed my A2 C of C thanks ,i think it is worth it myself ,and nows the time to get it out of the way before the rules kick in on the first of January 2021,and as Len said it lasts for 5 years ,and will mean that anyone who has it will be able to get the maximum benefit from the new classes of drones when they come on the market

i passed my A2 C of C thanks ,i think it is worth it myself ,and nows the time to get it out of the way before the rules kick in on the first of January 2021,and as Len said it lasts for 5 years ,and will mean that anyone who has it will be able to get the maximum benefit from the new classes of drones when they come on the market

Congratulations!

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost