DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Abandoned Abercrombie mansion

cheezstake

Reactions
Little video of a now abandoned mansion once owned by David Abercrombie. Anyone else turn obstacle avoidance completely off to get those close up shots. Definitely nerve racking being next to so many trees, had a couple close calls here but luckily didn't hit anything.

Wow, great video
but so sad to see such a Majestic Building fall into disrepair. It must have been outstanding in its heyday.
Thanks for sharing !!!

Little video of a now abandoned mansion once owned by David Abercrombie. Anyone else turn obstacle avoidance completely off to get those close up shots. Definitely nerve racking being next to so many trees, had a couple close calls here but luckily didn't hit anything.

I don’t dare turn off obstacle avoidance, and I still hit trees. ?

Nice video, watched the whole thing. Well done!

Absolutely brilliant video, very well edited and a lot of thought went in to the filming. Great job. ?

yep really liked it...also I find that alot of ppl have their volume up so high it breaks your eardrums when it first starts...yours was good didnt need to adjust it..?

its for sale for 3.2 million dollars if you wanna buy it, look up the castle on google...they might want to buy your video, its better than they have now

its for sale for 3.2 million dollars if you wanna buy it, look up the castle on google...they might want to buy your video, its better than they have now

Awesome video! Great flying and some very nice shots. What a shame for it to be defaced by the graffiti and left into disrepair. I'm sure it was a beautiful place back in it's day. If money was not an issue I'd love to have it brought back to it's original state. Great video!

Totally cool! I just found a treasure in my closet. A book “abandoned Long Island”. Shy of making friends with a few security guards I think I have much to do. Very psyched as this will be new to me. My son used to take photos in various “shady places” for his masters. So.... here goes

Never gets old :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143