DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Abandoned boat in Dunedin Fl. USA 5/17/20

Nice photos, and would have been a great little cruiser at some point in times past.

My brother used to import a lot of muscle cars from the US, he'd go over 6 - 8 times a year and buy a dozen or so, sometimes Harleys, jetskis etc, bring them back packed tightly in 40' containers, parts, high performance gear, and other stuff packed inside the cars too.

He said during the GFC 2007 - 2009, a lot of people couldn't afford marina fees, they would cut their boats loose and let them go adrift.
Hopefully we won't be seeing that again soon.

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
Nice photos, and would have been a great little cruiser at some point in times past.

My brother used to import a lot of muscle cars from the US, he'd go over 6 - 8 times a year and buy a dozen or so, sometimes Harleys, jetskis etc, bring them back packed tightly in 40' containers, parts, high performance gear, and other stuff packed inside the cars too.

He said during the GFC 2007 - 2009, a lot of people couldn't afford marina fees, they would cut their boats loose and let them go adrift.
Hopefully we won't be seeing that again soon.
Thank you MAvic_South_Oz. That is the second boat I have found abandoned along the coast where I live. It's bad enough with all the plastic pollution ruining our waterways we don't need people just dumping their boats.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Heh! Long time ago it was a great boat! :)

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent