DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Abandoned Rapidan Mill with the DJi Mavic Pro | Active and Profile Modes | Cinematic

Canes76

Reactions
Alright everyone...here is my latest video! I think this might be one of my better edits! Rapidan Mill in Rapidan, VA - hey, if you like it, give me a thumbs up and SMASH the subscribe button!
Let me know what you think!

Nice video !
Just to verify something: Did you speed up the footage ? and do you edit with premiere ?

Reactions: Canes76
WOW!!! Apart from the ( extremely nice ) scenery you should think of doing something more with your ( obvious ) talented skills in filming/directing.

Compliments.

Hey FlaFla,
Which footage are you talking about specifically? Drone footage, there is one spot I sped up when I was revealing the Mill for the first time...Ground shots were in 60fps with the Nikon D7200

Also, yes, I do edit in Premiere!

WOW!!! Apart from the ( extremely nice ) scenery you should think of doing something more with your ( obvious ) talented skills in filming/directing.

Compliments.
WOW PvG - I really do appreciate those comments - thank you!!!!!!!!

rotoscoping in after affects?

rotoscoping in after affects?

Hey JoeCec - No rotoscoping....Which part did you think I rotoscoped?
The only After Effects was putting my raw files in and rendering them out for the hyperlapse!

WOW PvG - I really do appreciate those comments - thank you!!!!!!!!
Yes, sorry, I was speaking of drone footage. I asked that, because yesterday, when editing a video with premiere and speeding up the video, I saw some "frame jumpimg", resulting in a sort of lag. It's very soft when watching, but your video seems to have the same little issue.
But who really cares ? :D The video is nice !

Yeah, filming in 24 FPS will do that to the sped up footage (or slowing it down for that matter)...Hoping the next Mavic will have at least 60fps!

Hey JoeCec - No rotoscoping....Which part did you think I rotoscoped?
The only After Effects was putting my raw files in and rendering them out for the hyperlapse!
Some of the transitions looked like it could have been. Anywho, great video!

Some pretty great editing! What is the 'swipe' effect when you transition between some of the clips?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada