DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Abandoned

Very nice. Were all the shots done with a drone, or does this include some other shots as well? The 'grass work' was especially nice, but I did not notice and downdraft effect. The music perfectly matched the mood. Thanks for posting.

Nice! Good synch between music and video. My favorite scene was the swinging swing.

Very nice. Were all the shots done with a drone, or does this include some other shots as well? The 'grass work' was especially nice, but I did not notice and downdraft effect. The music perfectly matched the mood. Thanks for posting.
Everything was shot with a Mini 2 with the exception of the fern like plant which was shot with an Air 2S.

Reactions: GrayHornet
Hidden in the middle of the Canadian Rockies, an abandoned ranch shares both its secrets and its spectacular views. As old gives way to new, life begins again with the promise of abundance and beauty.
This was an artistic masterpiece! You really told a story and captured the mood of an abandoned farm, and the music section really helped a lot. Loved the close ups, the swing of course, (giving the viewer the feeling that perhaps the farm wasn't really abandoned at all!). Lovely film.

Dale
Miami

This was an artistic masterpiece! You really told a story and captured the mood of an abandoned farm, and the music section really helped a lot. Loved the close ups, the swing of course, (giving the viewer the feeling that perhaps the farm wasn't really abandoned at all!). Lovely film.

Dale
Miami
Thank you! You caught the essence of what I was after.

Hidden in the middle of the Canadian Rockies, an abandoned ranch shares both its secrets and its spectacular views. As old gives way to new, life begins again with the promise of abundance and beauty.
Beautiful scenery coupled with excellent editing, resulting with an awesome video.

Reactions: Crash Pro
Well done! I was about to give up on my mini 2 but after seeing your video, I will keep her and try to improve my vids. Like Maverick says, "It's not the plane. It's the pilot."

Reactions: Crash Pro

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair