DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Absolutely Brilliant Customer Service

Rapitor

Reactions
G'day All
Just a quick note to express my thanks to Simon Coughlan at Duvolab in Newport, Sydney for providing me with a brilliant example of genuine customer service at work!
A particularly aggressive tree in my backyard snatched my new Mavic Platinum Pro out of the air on Tuesday, and like a petulant child, threw it out onto the footpath at the back of our Hasienda.

Looked up Drone repair shops first thing Wednesday A.M. and found Duvolab in Ifixit. Emailed Simon for a quote to replace its rear left leg (which was now dangling by three little wires from the hip) and had a reply inside an hour. Whooooa...that was quick! I accepted his quote to repair my unhappy drone and he said if I could get it away by airbag from Brisbane that afternoon he should be able to turn it around the next day..... That statement seemed like a bit of fantasy but I got to the P.O. and shipped it off yesterday afternoon.
Today is Thursday, and after a little bit of correspondence this morning with Simon who advised I had a cracked upper shell (and would I like it replaced....no I had already purchased one on the net and would replace it myself when it got here) he shot me through a PayPal invoice for the repairs and said the unit would be in the mail winging its way home this afternoon!

He followed this up with another quick email to say he couldn't replace the upper shell because it just didn't look good.....so he replaced it for me ...Free of Charge

Dunno what world y'all live in , but this level of Customer Service is as rare as gold rabbit shot at Cunnamulla! A service provider who not only is prepared to make a commitment, but stand by it and deliver his promises.

I have never met Simon before this, and I had never heard of Duvolab before finding them on the net......But they've definitely got my ongoing business!!

Stay well all!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair