DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Access to Older versions of MP Firmware?

Kate

Reactions
Does anybody know of a source, or maybe more to the point, method of updating to a
non "F U" firmware version for Android.
I may have a new drone coming in from Hong Kong. It was listed as Chinese stock.
Dont know if that means its old stock, but I'll be happy if it is given the updates of late.

I dont know if the aircraft themselves are even affected by firmware updates, ie: its all done
in the setup through DJI GO and Assistant.

Last thing I want to do is get a drone that was older/less restricted, and then restrict it up the *** with the initial setup, and THEN find out I had options?

Summing up: New drone, don't want the newer firmware if I can avoid it.
If i can; Is there a source for older firmware and workarounds someone can point me too?

apreciate it

Does anybody know of a source, or maybe more to the point, method of updating to a
non "F U" firmware version for Android.
I may have a new drone coming in from Hong Kong. It was listed as Chinese stock.
Dont know if that means its old stock, but I'll be happy if it is given the updates of late.

I dont know if the aircraft themselves are even affected by firmware updates, ie: its all done
in the setup through DJI GO and Assistant.

Last thing I want to do is get a drone that was older/less restricted, and then restrict it up the *** with the initial setup, and THEN find out I had options?

Summing up: New drone, don't want the newer firmware if I can avoid it.
If i can; Is there a source for older firmware and workarounds someone can point me too?

apreciate it
How to rollback Mavic firmware

Reactions: Kate
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio