DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Accessories delay???

Jacobegg

Reactions
Alright I bought my Mavic Pro Fly More Combo on the 28th with a shipping estimation of middle of last month. (Surprise still don't have it) however on the 10th I bought one more battery for it because why not. The battery said (and still does) that it will ship anywhere from 20-25 days after purchase. Today is day 21! I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a delay on everything Mavic or just the drone?
I had expected to have the mavic by now.... it will kill me having a battery for a drone that I don't have yet.
I'll get everyone updated if it ships. Thanks

Just think about it, the world has a shortage of the basic or flymore combo. Each battery made is needed in the basic or fly more combo(3 in fact). So it would be very difficult for them to deliver a solitary battery to you at this moment while people are still waiting for their Mavics. I too have a 4th batt on order but i know i'll most likely see it late december or even in 2017

See I would think this as well. However they haven't changed the shipping dates on any of the accessories. They say props can ship between 1-3 days. So idk if that is a joke or what

I ordered props on Oct 28 and they have yet to ship...

Well there you have it. I guess they aren't telling us that either.

I have my props ordered from fpv, mid October and arrive last week. Just need a Mavic now[emoji16]

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JakeS
ok so then I have another week to 10 days before mine arrive :p

Reactions: mikeroycollins
Sadly I think I will be bound to one battery flying until next year sometime... Fortunately I won't be desperate for more than that until late march

I agree especially since they are (hopefully) putting all of their production capacity to filling orders until they have caught up.

thanks for that info! I'll give it a few more days then probably order from them

I ordered an extra 2 batteries on announcement day and haven't heard a thing on when they'll ship. I'm hoping to get them before end of year.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

...2 weeks later (from last post)....any updates on extra batteries? I had ordered 3 extra batteries on Sept. 30th (same as my Mavic order), but only received the Mavic from Apple online. Batteries still show "Ships November".

What about charging hub? Any word on availability...or maybe even a 3rd party/aftermarket charging hub (similar to the ones for phantoms that can charge multiple batteries and controller SIMULTANEOUSLY?

I work for Apple in south Florida and we started receiving the Mavics in store. Got one myself yesterday. We did also receive some propellers but unfortunately no batteries. I would suggest checking your local Apple store to see what they have!

I work for Apple in south Florida and we started receiving the Mavics in store. Got one myself yesterday. We did also receive some propellers but unfortunately no batteries. I would suggest checking your local Apple store to see what they have!

All they have are props! Which is what I don't need...for now. ;)

I'm still waiting on my Fly More and battery... Fly more should ship any day now!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54