DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Activating my M2ED

swdrafter

Reactions
I sat down with my new Duo this evening did all the updates but was never ask to activate the Duo. I used my crystal originally and when that didn't ask me to activate I tried my Galaxy note 8 and still no luck. I'm sure I'm missing something real simple but am at a loss as to what it could be.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Mike

If you're taken right to the live camera view, then that means someone else already activated your drone.

Thanks for the info but all I get is a black screen like the camera isn't on (but you can still see all the controls) and a warning message in yellow that states to please activate the drone.

Mike

Are you using the "DJI Pilot" app? If not, you need to download and install that from the app store on your mobile device.

Yes, using pilot app on my crystal sky and phone. The only thing different from when I set up my MP and MP2Z is I think the first thing I was ask to do was activate them, but with the Dual it went straight to updating firmware. I am going to retry everything again when I get home this evening, maybe I'll have better luck this time.

I give up I have tried everything I know and I cannot get this thing to even give me the option to activate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo