DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active track 3.0 released in latest DJI product

Mav.phant.inspire

Reactions
DJI has integrated active track 3.0 into ronin sc. it seems its just another step up from 2.0. It’d be awesome in a Mavic!
32ba2ad6d55a2057f11092df6a6728de.jpg

Reactions: arcticfrost
I find the follow me or tracking modes suck I use this feature primarily to follow my land cruiser in wide open spaces and mostly it does NOT do its job at all. It was the reason I bought it. and it sucks. any help. also batteries dont hold a charge for crap.

DJI has integrated active track 3.0 into ronin sc. it seems its just another step up from 2.0. It’d be awesome in a Mavic!
32ba2ad6d55a2057f11092df6a6728de.jpg
Could you elaborate why it would be better.

I find the follow me or tracking modes suck I use this feature primarily to follow my land cruiser in wide open spaces and mostly it does NOT do its job at all. It was the reason I bought it. and it sucks. any help. also batteries dont hold a charge for crap.
lET ME SAY THIS DIFFENRTLY IS THERE A WAY TO UDATE MY MAVIC 2 PRO? i HAVE ZERO LUCK WITH ASSISTANT LIKE ZERO i JUST WANT IT TO DO WHAT i PAID FOR.

Could you elaborate why it would be better.

It seems my alerts were turned off, sorry.

When DJI came out with active track 2 it was a huge step up from the original, not in how it works but how WELL it works. I’m hoping that active track 3 will be a similar improvement in recognition software. And also hoping that it will b integrated into Mavic 3 or some other drone.

For me active track is a useful tool if you learn how to use it right, and trust it to the right degree. It’s not just magic.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird