DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active track help needed

Tweeter

Reactions
Need a tip on how to draw the green box around myself to do an active track with my Mavic Air 2. Most of the time when I try to do it all I get accomplished is moving the gimble around, since it is a very similar action on the screen of my I pad mini.

Use your finger to drag a box down over you. Touching and dragging up moves the gimble about.

Use your finger to drag a box down over you. Touching and dragging up moves the gimble about.
This and the interval of time between when the finger is touched to the screen and finger movement. So an immediate diagonal movement after touching the screen should start the drawing of the box. If you press and hold too long you may see the gimbal tilt indicator appear, in which case just lift your finger and try again.

If you still don;t have the magic touch to select the target, you can try enabling "Target Scanning" and the Fly app will identify and highlight targets you can track.

1611976569196.png

This and the interval of time between when the finger is touched to the screen and finger movement. So an immediate diagonal movement after touching the screen should start the drawing of the box. If you press and hold too long you may see the gimbal tilt indicator appear, in which case just lift your finger and try again.

If you still don;t have the magic touch to select the target, you can try enabling "Target Scanning" and the Fly app will identify and highlight targets you can track.

View attachment 122754
Thanks for those great tips.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr