DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active Track (Jet Ski, Murrells Inlet)

Timely post....I tried this weekend with MA2 active track (parallel and tracking modes) to track my son on our jet ski and track my nephews riding inner tube being pulled by jet ski....

Tracking the jet ski would initially work, but would lose tracking when he started moving/cutting side to side.....probably 30 miles an hour i guess....Straight line no problems....was using in sport mode.....with the medium filter on.
Any suggestions? was I too close, too far, can I expand the tracking window?

Trying to lock on the inner tube was hit or miss.....figured out if kids sat up, it would recognize a person and would lock on....Same issue there it would lose tracking when going side to side....

Reactions: Madmitch
Timely post....I tried this weekend with MA2 active track (parallel and tracking modes) to track my son on our jet ski and track my nephews riding inner tube being pulled by jet ski....

Tracking the jet ski would initially work, but would lose tracking when he started moving/cutting side to side.....probably 30 miles an hour i guess....Straight line no problems....was using in sport mode.....with the medium filter on.
Any suggestions? was I too close, too far, can I expand the tracking window?

Trying to lock on the inner tube was hit or miss.....figured out if kids sat up, it would recognize a person and would lock on....Same issue there it would lose tracking when going side to side....
I got it to post on Facebook check it out its on the Mavic Pilots FB page, check it out its pretty cool

I finally got my jet ski vids on mavic pilots Facebook page, check it out when u can, everyone stay safe

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S