DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active Track Not Working

fourbeer

Reactions
I am constantly having to kill the app and restart it to get Active Track to work. In the following video, you can see me select the subject and then attempt to start Active Track. When I click on the Active Track icon, the subject is unselected and Active Track/Focus Track exits and the subject is un-selected.

Anyone else having similar issues? I have had this issue with the most current version of the Fly app as well as the previous version. I have also had this issue nearly every time I have attempted to use Active Track.

When you are drawing the box, you are activated "Focus Lock" that will keep the drone pointed at the subject. I assume you are clicking the middle "eyeball" icon which is deactivating focus lock. The LEFT button (parantheses with the dot in the middle) is Active Trak. Click that, and the "Trace" or "Parrallel" buttons will appear. Select the desired mode and then press "GO" to get Active Trak started.

I am not clicking on the eye. I am clicking on the left icon (the parentheses with the dot).
As soon as I click on that, the parallel and trace text briefly appears and then the Active Track is disengaged as you see in the video.

Any updates to this issue?

I seem to be having similar issues with active tracking in both parallel and trace modes.

I select subject; select ActiveTrack; select parallel or trace; I then select GO; It tracks for a few seconds....then disengages. Then every attempt thereafter does not stay active for more than a few seconds. It just constantly disengages.

Should I uninstall/reinstall DJI Fly app? And/or perform Firmware refresh?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO