DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Point of interest 3.0

ninja_geezer

Reactions
i love the point of interest feature that the MA2 has i like that you circle objects ect but i dont like the jolt you get every time you hit the cross to come out of lock is there any way to avoid this without pausing the recording first ?
this is a replacement drone the first was taken back to the store because of camera issue ,that was the same so im guessing its in the firmware and they all do it.

Last edited:
no one ?

i love the point of interest feature that the MA2 has i like that you circle objects ect but i dont like the jolt you get every time you hit the cross to come out of lock is there any way to avoid this without pausing the recording first ?
this is a replacement drone the first was taken back to the store because of camera issue ,that was the same so im guessing its in the firmware and they all do it.
I haven't tried to keep filming after an intelligent flight mode is over with but next time I get a chance, I will check it out.

Reactions: ninja_geezer
I haven't tried to keep filming after an intelligent flight mode is over with but next time I get a chance, I will check it out.
ok thanks ,appreciate,its a definite jolt /glitch when you finish the circle say, you press stop its ok but if you are recording and hit the green cross to come out of the active track mode it does it every time, annoying.

Yeah...I like to do kind of a climbing departure and I've tried to smooth it out but it's not working..still what a great feature...

Oh. I always start such an orbit earlier than I mean, and let it go longer. Then I clip it to length in my video editor.

Reactions: ninja_geezer

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje