DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Actual dimensions of DJI RC screen?

Justin_Inspire1Pro

Reactions
Can anyone tell me the actual dimensions of the DJI RC screen. (length x width)? I know diagonal is 5.5". Besides better brightness and maintaining brightness in hot weather...I am trying to figure out how much screen real estate I am gaining over my iPhone 13 mini with my DJI RC N1. Thanks for any input.

I dunno about this, I don't have RC so I cannot check:

BARD says:

The DJI RC screen has a diagonal measurement of 5.5 inches. The actual dimensions of the screen are 168.4mm x 123.7mm.
Here is a table of the dimensions of the DJI RC with and without the control sticks:
DimensionWith Control SticksWithout Control Sticks
Length168.4mm168.4mm
Width123.7mm123.7mm
Height62.7mm46.2mm

The screen is 5.5 inches diagonally and has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The screen is also protected by a layer of Gorilla Glass for scratch resistance.
Here are the dimensions of the screen:
  • Length: 168.4mm
  • Width: 123.7mm
  • Diagonal: 5.5 inches
I hope this helps!

Your phone is brighter and more powerful than the RC, it is a toy. If you mean the RC Pro(this topic heading) It is MUCH better!!!

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Many call it a toy, however the convenience of not faffing with a phone, cable etc is a big bonus for me. I use it alot, it works just fine for me instead of a phone.

Actual screen width, I just measured it here at home.
W: 132mm
H: 73mm

Reactions: Justin_Inspire1Pro
the DJI RC is not a toy ,its a stripped down version of the much more expensive controllers with a built in screen at a fraction of the cost
it is what it is, you pays your money and makes your choice
for the person beginning their drone flying adventures ,and indeed for those who don't want to use their phones as a screen device ,then the DJI RC controller is a good investment,its sole purpose is to fly the drone ,in fact it is capable of flying several different drones from the DJI stable
and it is perfectly adequate in that regard,if you need to have an RC that can access third party Apps then its not for you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters